twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little one...

My menses is not regular.. Not regular at all! So I have trouble knowing whats happening and all! Saw many mummy's having a post of their little ones.. So here it goes for mine!

Ive been complaining to close friends that Ive missed my menses for a super long time already.. And I don't care it for like 3 months plus.. As I goes around hearing girls saying that not having menses for long as because I'm too stressed for everything! So.. After days and days. It's already 4-5 months plus.. And Ive been having tummy already.. But I kept telling myself that it's just fats~~ Haha! Cause Ive alot! So on the 3rd of Aug I met Joanne @ Amk after her work.. Wanted to buy a pregnancy kit since very long ago to check clearly.. But for me I won't believe in pregnancy kits la.. Haha, just to double check weather do I have a baby.. So we went buying one.. To check and when the result came out..
( It's Positive l l )
I seriously don't know what to do and all! But i have a very happy feeling la~~ Somemore I still don't believe! So we went to eat first.. Than after eating we went to buy another one ! Haha! I know I damn kia su one. Atleast see correct anot what!~ Another one came out positive too! Omg~~ So I went telling nienie also.. And so (zing zhang) till dunno what to do.. And messaged hubby and told him everything.. And told parents on Wed.. Didn't get any scolding as Ive not expected at all! Mummy and daddy's reaction was quite shock but happy to have grandchildren also! Haha~ But at the start hubby still asking me to discuss everything when he come back first.. Also scared that he's asking for a adoption )': Was so scared.. But when I told baby everything and saying that I'm very happy.. He said wanted to keep the baby and still plan with me wanna buy all those things for BB and all! Haha ~ =) 
Things are so unexpected.. But still awaiting for my Baby girl (Not comfirm it's totally a girl yet...)


Yesterday, (9th Aug)
Went to have check ups and all to comfirm how big is BB all that with hubby..
Actually wanted to go to Dr chua.. But we've already tried so many times.. Everytime we went there it's closed.. So went to look for Mr Tan @ Ave8.. To book an appointment first..
Was so nervous before its my turn lo, omg.. 
Okay~~ It's my turn already walked in with hubby and answed all the qus to the doc..
And when I look into the screen and saw Bb.. That feeling was like so omg!!
Happy till no words say.. And it's already 18 weeks and 3 days old!
Unexpected.... Can't see the gender clearly as doc still say it's a very active baby.. Keep moving here & there inside but maybe it will be a girl for me! hehe..
Sucha naughty Baby :)
Went home to rest after that and tell mummy and daddy about that also~ 
That's all for today. Will update more soon~~ Lovess
Current tummy~

pictures~





 




No comments:

Post a Comment