twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just done with my phone's bling bling and my nails bling bling myself :) Heh, so "Man zhu"!! ^.^


Bored at home and met my darling ^^ Missed school times so much ..
And heard something from others too. Having those KPO classmates seriously sucks.. Their just so annoying. And stop going around asking people things when you already knew EVERYTHING. And don't tell me that youre Blind and you can't see. I don't mind people reading my blog and know everything. But just shut your fcking duck mouth. It seriously sucks ALOT. Youre just acting like a fool. Seriously don't feel like being so bad scolding someone here now.. But you're just doing things too over! And if you ARE SOMEONE I know. Please put down your name. Using a name as a passerby and I know who you are. Youre just making yourself throw face.. Because your IP code seriously proved everything right. I didnt say as a name like passerby I dont like it. But stop asking around things and doing things behind my back. It sucks.
 No names are mention in this post. So if you're thinking its you. Don't be guilty :) Soli lo..


No comments:

Post a Comment