twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Since Enqi's sleeping so soundly after her milk.. I think it's time for me to upload all her pictures..
Love taking her photo so much!! I just cant stop snapping!!! hahaha.. She always likes to do faces when she's sleeping. And I always love her "straching look" after she's awake ^^ Love my cute bb :)


Enqi @ first day

Enqi @ First day morning when she was pushed to me when I'm in ward


With her daddy feeding her on the first visit :)


Enqi @ Second day morning

Gonna discharge and her daddy wiping her up like a "Ba chang"
Reached home

Enqi @ Third day


Enqi's first bathe @ home.


See how hard she grabbed to the tower when she's scared.
haha ^^



Enqi @ 4th day, bringing her to have her injection done @ polyclinic


Waiting for her turn to be called...


Got home with a new playpen for Enqi, yay~~!




My bigbig tan and small small tan <3




And this is Enqi today. I mean a few secs ago. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment