twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New cozy room!

Monday, 2ndJuly





Visiting day! Awwwwww visited my dearest husband at 130pm~~ long distance, long travelling hours to just have a 20mins visit but it's all worth it <3 Chatted so much w yl, he still never fail t make me smile... Doing silly actions, flying kisses all around the room :p when Enqi first saw yl she jumped up & threw he pacifier away! Happy baby makes daddy super happy too! After the 20mins visit while oow walking bk t locker Enqi fell asleep~ she's a good girl today! Didn't whine at all when we're leaving daddy.. After making appointment of my next tele visiting on Wednesday(4th) to confirm again the release date on Thursday, took bus over to simei mrt & change mrt to dhouby ghaut for lil shopping ~ this is what I've got! ^.^ Laundry net, boxes for storing my things, new fan, bikini & leggings for qi!



Enqi sleep all the way in her pram from 3pm - 6pm~ just nice I've finish shopping :p
Went t meet daddy @ amk. While waiting fr him t reach went t look around again~ bought a new clipper fan for qi's stroller as the old one broke down again! & bring Enqi up for kiddy rides! Her favvvv~ after that went dinner w daddy & homed! Pictures!






She's so excited sitting on th rides! But when it started t move, she stunned there like a boss lol!!


When it stops... Here so go again -_-"



Then she stunned again at another ride. Lol



Got papa's feel anot?? Hahahah


Iyoooooooooo



Okay so im gonna end my post w these 2 pics, if you've been following me on twitter (weixinenqi) , I've been saying that I designed our room into a super cozy one just fr yl.. A lil surprise.

So tadah!


From 2 single beds to a new Queen sized bed, from a boring white wall to a pink wall, from an untidy room t a super cozy room. I can't wait t see how he react! ^.^


Ok, ending my post. Anyway, I'm always using an iPad to blog. So I always spend alottttt of time, uploading pics, writing html. So....... Help on my nuffnangs! Why you no clickkkkkk after you read? :((((

And oh, follow me on twitter! I'm more active there! :)
https://twitter.com/weixinenqi

G'night lovelies !


No comments:

Post a Comment