twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gender check

Hihi!! I'm back to blogging! Since I'm rotting at home everyday(almost), so i decided to come back to blogger! Actually it's me who is super lazy :x

As you can see, I spend the whole afternoon doing a mini renovation on my blog, changed header pic ; changed everything on the sidebar ; deleting those links that are not in use & relinking the new ones. 
Today, I'm gonna blog about my Gender check @ KKH a few weeks back! Anw, b'cuz I'm staying home most of the time nowadays due to the weather & ofcause to save $$ ^.^
Awaiting for didi's arrive, can't wait to give birth!

17th, September 2012,  Monday.


Reached KKH around 10am, slightly late for my appt :x
Went straight to clinic ADC for detailed scan, me & yl got super excited while entering the room~
Doc scan thru every details of baby & the last 2 part was the gender of it! It's a baby boy!


 

 Hehe yl kepy smiling in the room, while he carry enqi she kept repeating "baby baby" haha
Bb didn't turn another side so I will have to walk around first and come back to scan for the back area~
Went to Clinic C to take urine test as usual & take queue numb for doc visit, after that went back for scan~
After scan waited for doc outside clinic C & doc says bb doing good, everything's good..
After visiting the doc, went to United Sq and walk around~


Wanted to let enqi play @ singkids but she fallen asleep after we had our lunch in her pram -,-! Walked over to twelve cupcakes & bought my first 3 cupcakes from there to try! Enqi choosed the one with rainbow flakes!


Our first bite & fell in love w it straight! Omggggg drowlllllls. It's sooooo delicious! Gonna get it when we're there again next time!
Went to walk around novena sq aft that too, bought waffles, egg tarts & some niap niap foods back & cabbed home~ Super tiring day!

 While waiting at the clinic~






Update again soon! Bye!! Nuffnang clicks please? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment