twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Animal Resort

16th October 2012, Tuesday.

Did you found out that it's actually our 1st Wedding Anniversary & My mum's bday on that day? Yes it is!
We really have no where to go as we didn't wanna celebrate.. So we decided to bring Enqi out to Animal Resort!



Saw reviews that the kids can feed the animal there, can get close to them. So we was thinking that Enqi would really love to do so..


Took a cab there cause it's really near to our house..




 


Reached there, roam around~~


 We realized that it's really a small place, actually just a mini park I would say.
Our first stop is the Parrot!


I said so many times of Hello & it only repeat after the 10th time i guess -.-
Still thought that it's a fake one thou, after repeating what I said, it danced!
Enqi laugh so loudly about it LOL

Then we walk towards to the duckies, followed by the Rabbits.
Slowly we relaized that actually there's alot of mozzies!



OMG, It's only 10 mins and we really feel like leaving already, it's really the biggest mistake of mine for not bringing the insect repellent.



I actually don't know what is this leh.. It got so near us 
& the very brave them walk pass it just like this ~.~ 

 




No cab, we decided to walk out. Looking at the "Way Out" sign that is just right outside the place, yl decided to walk the ANOTHER way instead. And he insist it's the correct way. So we trusted him. LOL
Walk & walk, walk & walk, 40 mins have past.
Till................................ We saw an end. FML
We walk towards the end, and saw a kind of "Fish farm". Yl walked in wanted to ask if anyone know the direction out, asking me to stay outside & wait for him. So I waited outside w Enqi (sitting in her stroller) & THE MOZZIES. I really got so fustrated, they just keep kissing on our legs, our arms, our body, EVERYWHERE! After 5 mins, I heard DOGS BARKING, I went to peep inside & realize that there's 3 big dogs running around barking at someone, and I know something's defiantly wrong! The very kan jiong me really don't know what to do, so I decided to push Enqi around, wanted to walk back t the resort, but the worst part of all is my phone is with Yl!
After awhile, the dogs RAN OUT. Omg can you imagine how scary is that?! I just got so freaking scared & panic I don't even dare to run. I just walk bit by bit, turned around and look but the 3 stupid dogs just keep following us, untill.............. THEY GOT SO NEAR, and I shouted "NO NO NO!!!!" (That's what I shout when Enqi did something wrong LOL)
Really don't know what to do, thinking that if I am to kind of "scared them with any weapon" they will attack us instead. So I decided to use the "soft" way!
WAAA I really cannot describe how I feel, it's really the scariest moment of my life.
They keep barking & runing nearer & nearer towards us, after awhile Yl finally walked out, talking to an old man asking if how are we gonna walk out, yl really got very panic too. He keep asking him if the dogs will bite (cause they were just beside us). Then we realize that actually we walked the correct way, just that they were doing some contraction there & blocked the way. So we walked back to the resort again to on call the cab. Asked yl what happened just now before the dogs came out & he told me that the dogs wanted to attack him so he just jumped over the wall, the old man came out asking if he's here to steal anything -.-

We wanted to have dinner together @ nex, but after what happened we decided to go HSH instead!!  Sucha nightmare seriously. Over at my leg there's already 20+ mozzie bites, 1 side only hor. LOOK!


Very very erxin right????!!! Imagine how my back look like in the end of the day!

That's our memorable 1st wedding anniversary! =.="

(Latest post on top of this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment