twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

22 February 2013, Friday.
Bby Fair w Yl & Enqi~

Heard about the Bby Fair that is helding on the 22-24th of Feb so me & yl decided to go down and take a look! Needs to change the babies pacifiers & needs new pillow x bolsters for didi~
Went Lerk Thai for lunch first and I can honestly say that the service there sucks ttm.. Waited nearly 30mins for my Pineapple rice to come and nearly 1hr for a white rice! I finished eating mine and Yl's order still pending, so we decided to cancel the remaining orders.. Went to walk around & decided to bring Enqi t CCP first for the roof top water play~ Played for 1hr+ and she wanted to have her nap already, so we went back to Expo to buy the things we needed..
Loots of the day!

 Changed all their Pacifiers & Bottles to Mam's! And they love them!


Yl finally decided to buy me a Ergo carrier! I'm so loving it! ^.^



 24th February 2013, Sunday.
Shopping & dating w Yl!

Decided to go back work on Monday & told Yl I need some new clothing and instantly without fail he agreed t buy me some! So we decided to head to town for shopping!
Bought 2 new blazers & 2 dresses, Yl got himself only a top


 Sleepy head ~.~

 
  


25th Febuary 2013, Monday. 
Didi's routine check up~

Woke up super earlier to prepare ourself, went MOE to take my certs then KKH for Didi's routine check up~ Doctor's says everything normal for didi & now he's 59cm tall and weighing @ 5.2kg already!










Went CCP after he's check up, wanted to shop for my bag & new heels but apparently they didn't have the colour I want there @ that outlet & the price is really not as expected :(

Whille @ CCP~

 

And not forgetting my lovely Jiejie <3 p="">


28th Febaury 2013, Thursday.
Meetup w my girls!

Finally after so long, we 3 have a meet up again! It's been really long since we 3 met together.
Waited for Yl to reach home takes forever, quarrel over the phone with him for damn 2hrs when he called me @ 5PM! (suppose to be back when he says he's on his way @ 2pm)
Decided to cab there myself with Didi & meet him there instead. Met the girls @ kiddy palace while waiting for Yl & got the red big bomb from Keting!

  

 Went Lailai for dinner w Joey while Keting went to look for Jo's clothes w her mil..
Ordered food and called Yl, then I relaised that he's phone died on him!
Then he called me with public phone when he reached. Ordered he's share then he came walking forward our table w a Paper bag containing the bag I wanted! Really really very touched that he actually went to many outlets to find the colour & bag that I wanted, lying to me that he's on his way back, didn't answer my calls & told me that he's busy with things only after he bought the things. But still, I throw tantrums at him over the phone, azuming that he always can't keep his promises... Although not a very branded bag, not a very expensive bag but it's really the very very first time where he can do sucha thing, really speechless and so touched... 


After dinner, went to shop @ the make up fair they have near the customer's service.
Wanted to look for a perfume & Yl insist that I don't need it already, ask me that, didn't I know there's already a perfume he bought together w the bag for me...
Went to search for it inside, and................
 

Didn't expect that he'll get me a new perfume as I don't spray perfumes..
But told him that I always wanted a Envy Me.
The very first perfume I've got! Really thankful, to hubby. Love him maximum!



Loots of the day! 
Pores remover strips, make up remover tissues, eyelashes;
New foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss & concealer! 


Random photos ~

When someone got bullied.......
LOL





But still, very willingly to pose to the camera even thou it's already dropping........




  Didi's time~



Many many faces~~~~~












Random day while Jiejie is playing so loudly shouting & didi just relax on my lap and i guess he was irritated~~~ lol


 


My mum says, 'So Mickey!' 
haha
  
 
 

Good night world! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment