twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sherwaynne's 4 months old progress



Back to update about my Didi's 4 months old progress! (a super late update, opps :x)
Happy 4 months old Darlingboy! You're soooo cheeky now, you can shout, you can scream, you can talk in your baby language non stop, so love t be able to witness you & your sis growing up every single day :)

  • Currently on TBM (total breastmilk) & only 1 feed of FM (180ML) at night 6pm
  • Shaved to no.1 the day before he turns 4 months old (which is his exact 4 months old on Chinese calendar)
  • Tried on Si shen brown rice, Apples, Carrot puree (self blend) & Pumpkin puree (self blend). Loves Apple more than those 3.
  • Started to laugh & smile more often, especially when his Sis jump around on the bed & sing, he'll giggle so loudly :p
  • Had his 2nd dose of HEB "b" on 14th May 13'
  • Head got more stable nowadays already, can sit on his bumbo for a longer timing than usual.
  • Officially off mittens
  • Still not be able to fully flip (hands still will stuck below his tummy)
  • Weighing @ 8.2KG (last checked on 14th May)
Didi is quite a choosy baby because he only sticks to MAM's bottles & pacifiers, tried on (round shaped) nipples but he hates it so much ~.~
I actually went to read about Shervonne's 4th month old progress I blogged in th past and realized that their weight has so much different! Shervonne is weighing @ 6.9KG on her 4th month old whereby Sherwaynne is weighing @ 8.2KG on his 4th month old!
Many of you might be wondering on, if I regretted not giving Shervonne on TBM when she's young..
Yes, I do regretted. I can't give her my best when she's young because I'm a total noob to BF-ing that time..
Really blame myself for not trying harder to be able to give her on BM, because when I first BF didi (Direct latch on) I actually finds it soooo hard, I was "on-my-way" on giving up already, but still with Yl's support, I tried & tried until the 2nd month it gets better & better. I'm so happy you see, I can Total latch on now. Totally love the bond between us. Last but not least, Shervonne is on a lil bit of my BM too! I express out the extra BMs and freeze them into ice cubes for her to munch on. And she super loves it!

Okay, should update more the next time soon... Now, photos time! :)

Getting ready to shave his hair on that day ~






Very enjoy lor, like his sis. lol





My mum says, No hair liao but still need to shave to make it grow faster. lol



Some pictures of my didi ^-^







I got bullied by Daddy & Mummy :'( 
Hahahaha my ahpek Enci.



"So tired of taking pictures everyday"
Hahahahha











And pictures of my both precious ^.^



Both pattern more than badminton lol 




Love this!
































 Super love it whenever she sayang Didi soooo much
One day while me & Yl is chatting away, we found out that Jiejie lye her hand on Didi and keep rubbing on his head, burst out laughing LOL!!!!

 
Then sometimes, being a SAHM.
I must do something for the well-behaved Sis right? 
Her fav Pingu aka Pengiun Macaroni!
*with rabbit and flower shaped carrots


See how happy is she, so easily satisfied! :p

 Don't be judged by her photos...................
Look at this..................
 
 When she gets all cheeky.....
Hahahahahahha



Look at her cheeky face... Slaps slaps lol


Okay, proper shot.

 



Till then, hope you guys have a happy weekends!
*Next post about Enqi's playtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment