twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

19th November 2012, Monday.

Was planning to go amk hub for EK....







But ended up when we reaches there after finishing our dinner, it's closing... Lil girl got so disappointed, so we went t the arcade to play instead~ Then lvl3 for some kiddy rides before heading home..



Still very happy..... 








Some stay home days w enqi~


She just loves sitting on the side of the sofa so much.. And never fail to pose for a photo -.-



Today mummy bought me a hello kitty tooth brush, and makes me brush me teeth everyday before bed time!



 Got the feel of toothbrush adv anot? LOL
With. my dog.


 


Ending my post w something Yl bought for me!
 

 Yummy licious Apple Strudel ^.^

Till then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment