twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012


Back for updates! I'll be having more of my "free-own-time" now. If you followed me on twitter , facebook & Instagram . You'll realized that I actually started work today! (My mum will be taking care of Enqi) Yeap, it's my first day of work w Yvonne Chng Mummy! A very big thanks to her who intro this job for me. I will be working till when I'm due, which I will be stopping around January-February.. Still very blur about work there, but still manageable ^^ Wish me good luck!


Snacking in da office :p


 Some photos of Enqi~






Look so professional O.O 


New toy from her beloved grandma!




 Center parting baby lol


Her fav Pandas bread from grandma!



26 November 2012, Monday. 
Routine check up w didi 

Went for me & didi's routine check up @ KKH with the company of Yl & Qi ~
Always prepared so much earlier but we'll always ended up late -.-"
Went ADC for scanning first, waited quite awhile for my turn..




Always so bored waiting for daddy to be done preparing -_-










Doctor says Didi is doing great inside.. Very active baby, weighing @ 1470 grams now (around 1.4kg)
Normal weight for bb @ 30 weeks old~ Then proceed to see doctor @ lvl1, waited 2hrs for our turn -.-"
So yl suggested to go for early dinner first instead of waiting & waiting there.


Jap Curry rice! Yummmmyyyy~

came back still not our turn yet! Didn't bring stroller for the day, but still we went Bugis to pray~ Enqi fell asleep while we're on our way there~ after that hg mall pasa malam before HSH ^.^


Some photos w mah love >3<


Super playful, running all around like in her own world -___-







No comments:

Post a Comment