twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

20th March 2013, Wednesday.

Despite sleeping at a very very late timing, but I'll climb up of my bed for this day.....
It's Kor's 2nd Year Death Anniversary.. (in Chinese calendar)
 Time passes so fast, that he've left us for already 2 years...
My daughter, his niece had already grown up so much..
My son, his nephew had already came to this world... Really so unpredictable that they're actually sharing the same birthday.. I lost a elder brother, but he gave sucha special gift.... On his actual birthday.

Woke up early then the morning, prepared ourself & cabbed there, bought foods & his fav bubble tea for him then off to the temple to pray.. 2nd Bro didn't went that day, so I'm the only one who can take the joss sticks and pray.. Chatted a bit w my dearest bro then as usual, waited there for him to "finish" the food before we go off....
Went Hougang mall to pay off bills then had our lunch there..

Didi, on his Jiejie's pram~









23rd March 2013, Saturday.

Every week, we'll always atleast meet up once for some catch up! We just can't get enough of each other :p
Went Nex for lunch, bring Qi along w me too~ Shopped around then decided to head to my house first before heading to 805 for chicken chop.. Went home, once I opened my room door, realized that all my bedsheets and pillows are all on the floor! Thought what happened, but realized that I've a new mattress!!! Finally, new comfy one :D! Thanks to my awesome hubby :p love you maxmax.
Nua nua awhile, went to 805 and have our dinner, then HSH~

Picturesssssss with ma girl while on cabbie~~









24th March 2013, Sunday.

Decided to go for a swim again, so told Yl about it and he agreed! Met Joey there around 6pm then went down the water for awhile and got called up due t the bad weather :( Super disappointed Enqi just got to enjoy and then she have to stop already, alamak ~.~
Explained to her.. Then brought them for dinner @ mac with ice creams!!!! Then her mood gets better.........
Anyway, though it's just awhile but we adults really enjoyed more than the kids does LOL
Can't stop laughing and splashing water at each other lol

The Shervonne & Raynulph in the past......
LOL at enqi's hair



The long lost friends finally met~~





















Super playful Enqi lol






The pose w daddy ~




Other overdue photos~

One day... When I only went to cook dinner................ And when I came back..........






















My lil helper~~~~ 


















When she doesn't want to sleep in the night -.-












Got forced...... lol

 Done by meeeeeeeee!


Last pic of my boy! Muacks!


17 days to Yl's birthday, and 4 more days to his advance birthday surprise!
Soooo excited!
Guess my next post would be how Yl got surprised by me on the 31st..
So stay tune! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment