twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

Wedding shoot (part 1)

From the very first day of March, I've been planning what should I get for Yl on his Birthday. Which is on 13th April.. Really crack my brain and think of many plans but still, none can beat this.....

Ofcause, in my life time, I've never wore a gown. One year ago, we did our ROM in a simple way after Enqi was out, we only invited our close relatives, close friends on that day..
I guess if you're following me everywhere eg; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. You might already knew, we did a wedding shoot together! It's my surprise for Yl's bday, but sadly it can't be booked on his actual bday. Nevertheless we had so much fun taking the shoot on that day!

Told Yl I'll need his off day on Sunday that week before our shoots.
On Thursday, 28th March 2013, me & bff's plan is to go for my gown trying our self but apparently the plan failed. LOL
Yl took a urgent off for something he needs to settle at AMK, which is the same area where we're going to try our gown. So in the end, we changed our plans, and decided to bring him there to try together instead of surprising him on 31st (which is the date we're having our shoots).
Get ready everything and off we go out, with Enqi tagging along.. Told him I was going to collect something from a seller @ the block we're heading to..
Took a cab there as we're late already! Yl insist that I'm trying to prank him on that day and I got nagged all the way from home ヽ(´ー`)┌

 Alighted at the back of the block, to let Yl have his stick of cigg first, then told him I bringing him for his bday surprise now, an advance surprise I mean. While we walk there, he was like "this one ah this one ah this one ah, pointing at the shops we passed by. So irritating lol"
Then reached the door step of the bridal shop and he was like (ー_ー) bluff me izzzzzzzit.......... 
Then I walked in there and told them I've a appt w em'.. Yl was so shocked & happy.. He told me he went speechless. Ofcause, my husband him won't be tearing like hell and make me feel touched la. Hahaahhaha

After 1hr of choosing & trying, I chooses the Halter Neck Gown!
From the young time, I always loves brides with a halter neck gown, I don't know why, but I just love it sooooo much!
Wanted to get 1 which is a tube kind like what most brides will be wearing, but still I followed my dreams.. LOL
 After trying out many many pieces, finally I came out with the one I love the most. And I still cannot imagine that after i came out of the fitting room. My daughter actually give the gown her flying kicks -_-
I told Yl that maybe she never seen 1 before, and got so curious of the inside, that she kept finding ways to go in lol 

After gown trying for both me and Yl, the cutest husband got so excited for the shoots on Sunday...
Went AMK hub after thtat for our lunch cum dinner~

Gown trying day: 




Lunch cum Dinner time~
 





Many many faces ~.~





While dining.. She just can't keep her eyes of the kiddy rides (right outside of the foodcourt)
Her final way to get it is to "Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pleaseee?" In a very very sweet tone
And there she goes........ hahahha clever girl  
After the Garfield ride, we walk towards the lift infront, and she saw MORE!
She goes, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
then ....................
again.. lol


 I seriously got no idea who's rabbit toy is that on top of the train.... lol?




 Shooting day:

Got up so super early to prepare even thou I don't need to wear my make up on that day, because I was sooooo excited for it!
Yl didn't even sleep -_-

Reach there around 12pm (as appointment)
Settled w the makeup, hairdo & stuffs then tadaaah!
I'm in my gown!    


Ok la, still very fat. Can don't focus on it? Focus on my dream gown man!!!! hahahahah

  

Can see my very happy jb?? lol


Hubby ~~~ 

 My mum said I look short in this gown -.- 










And someone's self shot while he was waiting so patiently for me to be done.....
Oppppppppps 

 

Just a lil' sneak preview of it, will post up more after we collected our photos on 15th! ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment