twitter! facebook! instagram! Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy 3 months old Darling didi! (4th April)


Sherwaynne's 3 months old progress :
 
* Still on half Breast Feeding, direct latched for whole day except for 10pm & 6am FM feeds.
*Mixing w NAN Pro 1, drinking 6 oz (180ml) at 10pm & 6am. Other than that both timing, his latched on.
* Had his 3 months old Jab done on the 4th of April 2013
* Will still wake up for milk feeds every night.
*Still fell asleep by himself.. Not on cradle 
* Learnt how to smile when we play w him already..
* Loves to sleep alot alot!


Last weighed on his actual 3 months old (4th April)
6.8KG, 63cm tall.


I've been real lazy nowaday, getting lazier and lazier t get on my lappy...
Have got many many things t update but I'm just so damn tired now.. Only had 6 hours of sleep yesterday, and daaaaaah I didnt sleep till now.

Okay, so this post would mostly be all pictures! You guy's fav ;)
I should blog again soon soon soon w many many words hor? :p
Enjoy the pictures!


Birthdays: 

Bro's birthday on th 9th April

Daddy bought home a D24 durain cake! Super duper yummmzzz, that cost him $68 for 1kg! O.O


Please pardon w my face. I was laughing at how my dad n mum say about jokes t make us laugh lol



Yonglian's birthday dinner @ Swensens on th 13th April:


Getting excited t have her "Boat meal"..

Yl's Lamb chop!

My half eaten gross chicken & mushroom spag


Her self declared twist lol 


Didi of the day............ lying in the pram and watch us eat... hahahha

Then after dinner, cabbed home for cake cutting!
Another yummy licious cake from Four Leaf! Love their cakes soooo much!


I pose for this shot my mum took and she goes like "Your birthday meh" 
..................... mum...


K la, here comes the "pig leg" 
translate it into chinese. Hahahahahhaaha

Trying so hard to get everyone's eyes on the camera..

Still trying............. Look at my didi lol...........

Then Enqi got so tired of smiling and she continue aiming her candles
Anyway, she loves t blow candles alot..
And it's the very first time she sang a birthday song together w us!
Daddy Yl is sooooooo happy~~


K la, I post for camera a bit, my blowing mouth is fake one ok. hahahahhaha
After this shot, Enqi actually blow every single candles off by herself O_O

Happy 24th birthday darling hubby! Love you, old man :p


Sometimes, daddy Yl really got random ideas like this.......................................

"Eh help me and my son take pictures leh"
............






"Come, another sweet one....."
Then didi got so frustrated..........
 


LOLOLOLOLOL


 Then he goes..
"Eh ask enqi come in and take together lehhhhhhhhhhh.."
When I goes out t ask her along...
He did his self shot w didi -______________-"




LOL AT DIDI'S FACE 




"Papa can you stop it............................ "
Then there she goes............ 
With the annoyed "can you just let me finish my yakult face" 
hahahahhaha





Then Yl's turn t get frustrated...
"Aiya hao liao la" *shows annoyed face*


Looked like both babies are trying t escape as fast as they can. HAHHAHAHAH

 Days like these at home w them is simply awsome..............

Being a sahm is always my best choice........
I love times w them around....
Like this......



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH jiejieeeeeee"

"Please stop it will you..........................."
hahhahahaha

Then my kpo kia always never fail t share her things w didi.

Lol, super random convo by me -_-.

"Didi you want dinosaur?"


"Don't want don't want siam siam"

"Ok................" *hide face into the half egg and cry*
lol

"Nvm la, but i still love you, muackkkkks"
"Ahhhhhhh, mummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy helpppp"



And sometimes.... They're sooooooooo sweet. Every single actions they do, it melts my heart ^o^



"Come didi I tell you secrets...."

"Didi don't want listen t me leh"
Hahahahahahaha

Then sometimes, when my dear boy finally got his new toys that he can play with......
The big baby came..................

.....





And my daughter, with her many many ideas........
She came out w wrapping her brother & herself. Then she shouted for me and ask me t take pictures t let her see -_-
Like seriously baby................





And...
 Sometimes..... I just cannot leave my son in my daughter's care when I needs t do something............


Sorry didi................................................... hahhahahahaha

More photos of Didi~~~~





























Ahhhh pinch pinch pinch pinch ^8^

















Then photos of the Big sis.........



W her new toy that her daddy bought back for her~~











She told me "Mummy, enqi pang neh neh leh"
Thats what I always tell her when I express BM -__-








Long long one time, her ah gu buy for her a lollipop!
She's so happy! hahahaha





Then one day.... her ah ma decided t buy her a new ride!
Again!!!!!!!!!!

Yeapppppiiieeee~~!

"Mommy can you faster finish w photo taking and fix it for me." -.-

The instructions hor.. really cmi.. or maybe it's me who is cmi LOL

I've got no choice.. But t ask daddy yl for help..
I'll do the stickers pasting then! Hahaha






Can reuse when Didi can sit next time!
Can use as a rocker, then a kiddy ride for parents t push around, then a kiddy ride for big kids!
Love it :p


Very serious.................


Done!



Explaining & showing Didi & my dog about her new ride...... LOL

Then Didi's face goes............

 


"Okokokok............. You wait for me one day you'll never get t ride this again if I know how t snatch...." 
Hahahahahahaha thats what my mum told me 



"Yeah"

So this post got, Yl, Didi & Enqi's time liao.
Now my time liao right ?????
K la, I don't put too big ok. So that you'll can scroll faster LOL









When I get bored of my own faces in the camera......









Then someone more zilian came t find me yesterday
I cooked dinner for them!
Steam egg, ginger w pork, broccoli w mini corns, fried neo hiam & ABC soup of the day~ Enqi had 2 bowls of rice! my good girl who loves momma's cooking :p










 Should end my post w a lil sneak preview of Me & Yl's wedding shoot the other day!
Gonna collect our photos in a week time!! So excited!








Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^-^
Hope you enjoy the pictureszzzzzzz post :p






No comments:

Post a Comment